Thursday, November 13, 2003

I have no idea if anybody other than Stick, and maybe the Possum man is reading this, but if anybody is who has cows or horses, Southern Agribusiness Services is hosting a Southern Forages workshop in Chattanooga this February. It's a little pricey, $150 for a one day seminar, but it's worth every penny of it. I went to the one they had last year, I don't know if I will go to this years or not. I'd like to go just to get a chance to talk to the speakers again.

The three main speakers are; Dr. Carl Hoveland, University of Georgia, he's the fellar that figured out the business about tall fescue endophytes. The other speakers are Dr. Don Ball from Auburn and Dr. Garry Lacefield from the University of Kentucky.

I'm going to try to link the page that has all in the information on it, just in case somebody is actually reading this. http://www.southernagribusiness.com/southernforage.htm