Friday, November 28, 2003

One of the reasons I am doing this is to improve my writing skills. I follow some of the political goings on, locally, state-wide and nation-wide, but I don't try to write about it. The biggest reason that I don't is because I don't make quick judgements on things I read or see on the news. Ok, that's mot entirely true, but for the most part I have to kindly chew things over and study on it for a while.

I generaly lean towards the right, but I will admit there have been very rare occasions that I've voted for a Democrat. Sometimes one of 'em will have a good idea, but even a blind hog will occasionaly find an acorn. Zell is about the only one with any sense and rest of 'em are too dumb to listen to him, but that's probably for the best.

Anyhow, usually whatever it is I'm looking at has been overtaken by events and there's a new scandal/news/stupidity by the time I've made up my mind about the last scandal/news/stupidity.

Soooo, you most likely won't see much in the way of politics here...