Sunday, December 28, 2003

I did make it safely home. I didn't mind flying as bad as I thought I would. I've heard a lot of horror stories about the TSA guys, so I was expecting long waits and all kinds of grief.

Didn't happen.

Granted, I went through fairly small airports (Chattanooga, Memphis & Des Moines), but I did not find the TSA to be particularly onerous. Didn't wait at all. I did have to take my boots off, but I figure the smell was their problem...

Those little jets have got little bitty seats that were not designed for my posterior. That's pretty much my only complaint.

Ate lots of eye-talian food and caught sweeties cold. Came home with more books. Did not get to go look at any equipment, but it's really too far to drag anything home anyway.

Not a bad vacation, but I think I'd druther drive.