Saturday, January 10, 2004

Sweetie has gone to some silly party will her horsey club friends tonight. I'm not sure exactly how I was able to avoid having to go, but I must be doing something right. She knows that I can't stand most of the girls in her club... and it's pretty much ALL girls. I think out of 50-odd members they have maybe 2 or 3 men. The girls are like a bunch of old hens and I get annoyed at 'em real quick.

So, I'm left to my own devices this evening. She made manicoti to take with her, but she made extra and left me a pan full in the oven, so I shall have a little feast shortly. I haven't stirred from the house today. I've got a lot of free-lance work I'm trying to get done this weekend, so I've sat in front of mac most of the day (I did stop long enough to finish watching Gangs of New York, that's a very odd, strange, weird movie... Mad Max meets Braveheart...).

I'm taking a mini-break right, debating whether to quit working now and finish the other two projects tomorrow...