Friday, March 05, 2004

Debating on going up to middle Tennessee in the morning for a sale up at Winchester. It's supposed to be raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock, so we've not decided yet. Maybe I can get bigger brother to drive.

We're also going to look at the 856 I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. It's cheap, but it'll take probably another thousand dollars to get it really useable. I test drove a 5610 Ford today during lunch. The Massey Dealer by the office took it in on trade a couple of days ago. He's pretty reasonable on it (he's asking loan value) but it's a bit more than I can afford to put into one. Of course, if it were a four wheel drive, I'd be trying to figure out how to buy the silly thing. I admit I don't really need a 4wd, but in that hp range it would be what I want, mainly because it would pull a lot more (not to mention the fact that they weigh more, which is a good thing most of the time).