Friday, April 16, 2004

I saw a disenheartening sight this morning coming into the office. Someone down the road is mowing hay. I am offically behind the eightball now. I've got the Ferguson torn all to hell right now. Disc mower still has a stripped gear. Tedder has a bearing out. What in the hell happened to this winter? I was going to fix all of this crap and somehow never had the time. I need to buy a lottery ticket.

On a related note, I have offically passed the Jeff Foxworthy "you might be a redneck of mow your yard and find a car" into the realm of having a white trash "jungle" yard. If I don't start mowing now, I'll be doing it with the bush hog for the next three or four times, because that's about what it takes to get it manageable again if it gets away from me. Maybe I'll just go all-out in this direction and buy about 50 goats to mow the yard with. I'm sure I could market them to the local Hispanic population.