Thursday, April 15, 2004

Since today was buy-a-gun and piss-off-a-liberal day, I went to the gunshop this evening. I can't afford to buy any guns right now, but I did buy a box of .45 long colts. I need to burn some powder this weekend.

Indian Bob was over there. He told me a couple of good tales about my buddy Skinner, but to be honest I'm not in the mood to do much writing. I will tell a quick one about Indian Bob though.

He's a yankee, but he's still a pretty good guy. He and Skinner are into this Buckskinning stuff. They do the French and Indian war period. One day some guy from the local historical society called Indian Bob and asked him to come to their meeting and talk about the French and Indian War. Bob said "what is there to tell? They (the French) lost and they ain't won a war since, end of story."

Guess you had to be there, but I thought it was pretty damn funny.