Friday, April 16, 2004

Went by the tractor place on the way home. My new radiator for the Ferguson is in. That was the big expediture, I've still got to get new hoses and some bushings for the front end before I can put the damn thing back together though.

TC wants to run down to a equipment sale at the stockyards tomorrow. I still need to find another trailer to haul hay on, so I think I'm going to ride with him.

On a related note, some sorry bastard stole my trailer hitch the other night while I was at the funeral home. It is pretty damn shitty that some thieving sonofabitch would do something like that. Honestly, had it happened at Wal-Mart or the mall it wouldn't make me so mad, but that just makes me mad as hell.

Sorry for the language, but this just really pisses me off.

I've been going back and forth between being pissed at the world and very sad this week. I think I like being pissed off better.