Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I'm busier than a one-legged man in a room full of rocking chairs... waitaminute... I'm busier than a nervous cat at a ass-kicking contest... nope... that ain't it either.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him fish?

Dammit, I've confused myself now.

Suffice to say that I'm working late, taking care of my injured lil' darlin' and watching it RAIN every freakin' day.

I will eventually try to post something worthwhile, just dunno when. In the meantime, I'm amusing myself in my copious free time by leaving annoying comments over at Possumblog.

I hope to have a good post Saturday, because it's an anniversary. I'll give a gen-u-wine Marvel No-Prizeā„¢ to the first person who can tell me what the anniversary is.

On another note entirely, (Stick, this is for you) I will have corn by the fourth.