Monday, October 18, 2004

For some odd reason I feel like I'm drunk today. Actually I've felt this way all weekend, which is odd because I'm not taking anything that should have this effect on me. I slept most of the weekend, which really stinks because the weather was lovely and there were lots of things I needed to do.

The most annoying thing about this is trying to sit in front of a computer all day with an eye that won't close. That is giving me a headache. Luckily, I won't be doing that after today, because we're heading out tomorrow to go to Sunbelt. This could be scary... I have a little bit of money this year, there is no telling what I may drag home. I know I will be bringing home a wick applicator to mount on one of the tractors. I've already called and ordered it and they are bringing it to me. This will hopefully go a long way towards solving my Johnsongrass problems next year.

Bigger brother and I went Saturday (I briefly escaped from my bride) over to Tunnel Hill and looked at a Case 450 dozer. We are going to buy it because the price is right and it doesn't take an act of congress to get it started. It will do most of the work we need to do and I can make money on it when we're finished. Provided I don't blow the motor up like I did with the 933.