Sunday, October 24, 2004

Home

Actually I've been home since about 10:30 Friday night, but I've not been in the mood to write anything.

I've got quite a few pictures to post when I get around to scanning them, but in the meantime my forthcoming topics will be: The best BBQ in Moultrie, adventures in pecan huntin', the Aviation museum in Warner Robbins, TC vs. Gehl, buying used aircraft tires, the aquisition of my wick applicator, blisters on my heels (never try to break in new boots at a trade show, it ain't smart), turnip greens and last but not least, the biggest tractor junkyard I've ever seen.

On another note entirely, after three weeks, DR has sent his sweetie packing. This time it was his idea rather than hers, which is a step in the right direction. And of course, once again, she cleaned him out. I think he has learned his lesson this time... of course, a sensible person would have learned after the first time.