Thursday, April 28, 2005

Little girl update

Little girl came home today. They haven't figured up the vet bill yet, but I shudder to think how much it's going to be. Probably enough to completely derail my Moron Project™, although I'm not so sure that's a bad thing.

And before I forget, the powers that be may have chosen a name. My thanks to everyone who made suggestions, but the bride wasn't crazy about any of them. I finally pulled a map of the Smokies and gave her a list of about forty place-names. She liked Fontana (a lake up yonder) and Cherohala (I do not remember what or where that is, but I found it on the map). The last I heard she liked Cherohala better. I'll let you know what she decides on.

Little boy is still nameless, I'm thinking he will end up naming himself before it's over with. Little boy is a different story than girlie, he's a keeper. He will spend the rest of his life here, whereas girlie will most likely be sold at some point in time (most likely not for a couple of years).