Monday, April 11, 2005

More gratititous baby pictures

We're at the age of, oh 'bout eight hours here.

I'm in danger of becoming a photoblog. And a crappy one at that, as you can see from these pictures. My skills leave a lot to be desired.

Baby having breakfast.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Baby looking at me and wondering who is this idiot and why does he keep pointing the little box with the flashing light at her. I know the photo is dark, but I liked the look on her face.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She's moving around better, learning how to use those spindly legs. For about the first week or so, they're all legs and ears. To me this is when they're the most fun to watch.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the last one I'll subject you to... for now. We have another mare due any day.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com