Wednesday, May 11, 2005

An explanation of sorts

My writing, or lack thereof, is going to Hades in a handcart right now. Things seem to be picking up in more ways than one. I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row because I need to be mowing hay in the next week or so. I have tedders to repair, a wagon to re-floor, two wagons loaded down with lumber and scaffolds to unload, a barn to clean out and a whole bunch more that I can't even think about right now.

I did sorta-semi repair the brakes on the Deutz, but I still haven't figured out anything to do with the pto running at 1000rpm all the time. Still waiting on bigger brother to bring the Ford home and I guess I'd best get on the stick and order those new belts for the round baler. I highly doubt if the one's in it will last more than a bale or two.

I was able to get the fence fixed where idiot-boy tore it down, so at least I don't have to worry about that anymore.

Oh yeah, I need to bushog too. Luckily the batwing seems to be functioning normally (at least as normally as it ever runs) so, in theory at least, mowing shouldn't take too long.

My time to do all of this is limited because I'm tied up at the computer right now. We've got a lot of stuff going at the salt mines and I've got three side jobs going that I hope will turn out to be fairly lucrative.

We'll see.