Monday, September 19, 2005

I mowed for five hours Saturday. No rain in the forecast for the next ten days. Get up Sunday morning, check the forecast and find showing a 50% chance for Tuesday, Why in the heck couldn't they say that before I mow 30+ acres of hay? The local weather idiots are still saying 20% and I see this morning that has dropped it to 30%. I am becoming convinced that the Almanac is just about as accurate.