Friday, October 07, 2005

I have a wonderment about something

Would it be considered heathenish to post photos and descriptions of some of my surplus scrap iron, AKA failed Moron Projects™ on the sidebar in hopes that one of the three people a day who drop by might actually be interested in buying said scrap iron?

For instance, I have a New Holland 1010 stackwagon that I'm not using. It works, just looks ugly. It doesn't do too well in my small fields and since it's only a 56 bale, it's impractical to use in the big field. I'd like to sell it to someone who will get some use out of it. I hate to see good equipment turn into a pile of rust. Plus, since this was a Moron Project™ from the time before the term existed, it'd be really nice to get (most) of my money back out of it.

But if that were to happen, would it still be considered a Moron Project™?